Pages

Mar 14, 2008

Craigslist Keepers

Craigslist_keepers_murray_hill
Occasionally we stumble across a Craigslist post that is too good not to share with the world.
Case in point: This listing for an apartment share in Murray Hill, which was brought to our attention earlier today. It says:
I am an elderly lady, in my 70's. I am looking for someone lovely to live in the second bedroom (lovely people only). I am not thrilled about living with someone but I could use the extra cash. I have only one rule. You must wear a belt I designed that has bells all over it. I do this so I know when you are in the apartment and where in the apartment you are. If you have friends over, they must wear the device as well. I only have 2, so no more than 1 friend over.
So, just in case the prospect of moving to Murray Hill wasn't enough to make you want to kill yourself, now you can go live there with this old lady, who may or may not be the real-life version of Kathy Bates' character from "Misery."

No comments: