Pages

Jan 10, 2008

Craigslist Keepers: Post of the Century

Future_boy

Tell your co-workers that for the rest of the afternoon you'll be busy sending mass emails to everyone you know.

Now, this is not even remotely related to New York, let alone nightlife, but it just seemed inhumane not to share the above Craiglist post, which was placed on the Greenville, South Carolina, "strictly platonic" personals boards several days ago, but only just came to my attention. It says:

Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. You'll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

Whomever conceived this is my new personal hero, and I am going to reply to the post and inquire as to whether I can accompany him on his quest in time back to the '80s, when that whole high-top-fade-meets-mullet look was in vogue.

No comments: